Brightpoint Community College is committed to student success and equipping graduates with workforce-ready skills. This comprehensive renovation of Beacon Hall on the College’s Chester Campus responds to the higher demand in the workforce for health care and technology graduates through their STEM-H program.
STEM-H stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics plus Health Care. Skills tied to the STEM-H fields are vital to innovation and to economic growth, and the number of jobs related to STEM-H is growing.
KSA Interiors partnered with Grimm + Parker Architects, in association with HOK to provide comprehensive furniture design that enhances and supports Brightpoint’s innovative program requirements.
- Furniture and Equipment Inventory
- Furniture Mapping through Activity Based Planning
- Furniture Specification
- FF+E State procurement package
- Furniture Installation Project Management
- VASCUPP Contract # 7748325CP-1
- VA-SWaM Certification #7149, including Micro Business designation
- EDWOSB Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- MD-Small Business Certification: #SB06-2164