- Furniture Selection & Specification
- Interior Finish Selections & Specification
- Construction Documentation
- Lighting Design
- Casework Design
- Sustainability Design
Experiential Graphic Design
- Interior Branding
- Graphic Design
- Wall Graphics
- Logo Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Space Utilization Reporting
- Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM)
- Move Management
- Facility Management
- Construction Administration
- Vendor Coordination
- Installation Management
- Strategic Planning
The KSA Toolkit
Creating new possibilities requires new ways of thinking. Design thinking exercises engage clients and end users to help identify new opportunities and creative interior design solutions.
Visualization & Prototyping
Using analog and digital tools, we explore concepts through visual guides, models, and renderings. This enables us to explore many concepts before pursuing a specific design direction.
Finish & Furniture Specifications
We use furniture, floor coverings, paint, lighting, and many other elements to create memorable interior spaces. We study your organization’s goals to understand how we can reinforce them using color, texture, and lighting.
Whether you’re trying to foster more collaboration or trying to use your floor plan more efficiently, space planning is the tool we use. We identify your organizational goals and use space planning to help achieve them.
Signage & Wayfinding
We use signage & wayfinding as tools to reinforce your brand, encourage stress-free movement throughout the space, and to identify focal points that create spatial awareness.
Furniture has a psychological effect on individuals within an interior environment. We use furniture mapping to explore layouts that encourage specific behaviors while making your space comfortable and effective.
Milestones and sign-offs throughout our process keeps the project on schedule and you informed. We thrive on coordinating interdisciplinary teams to deliver on time and on budget.
New Construction and Renovation projects require integrated solutions. Understanding of A/E design and building codes by our Certified Interior Designers ensures our design solutions are feasible.
Have no worries. From the paperwork to the final installation, we have you covered. We schedule and coordinate with all the vendors and go onsite to ensure everything is installed accurately.
- VASCUPP Contract # 5229245CM-5
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule, 71 IIK CFMS Services Contract# GS-29F-0012V
- DGS Non Professional Services, Contract # DEB2202012
- VA-SWaM Certification #7149, including Micro Business designation
- EDWOSB Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- MD-Small Business Certification: #SB06-2164